Tuesday 7 February 2012

Yesterday was a good training day, rowing-wise. Although the river was pretty impassable past the railway bridge, we did a double run from Jesus lock and back to get some mileage down. I felt like I was beginning to get the sustained power I'm looking for, though still finding the blade is washing out a bit at the end.

Did a 3x 1km for the evening erg session at rates 26, 28, and 30. Pleased to find myself a good five seconds faster than when I last did this; average split now sitting at 1.50 (.1/.9/.1). Hopefully I can break the 1.50 boundary next week!

I do feel my running mileage has slipped slightly, so I'm going to try and do an hour and half on the treadmill at the gym tonight and see how far that gets me. Hoping to come out around 17km, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment